Saturday 10 November 2018

OnStage 2018......




OnStage Birmingham 2018 Swaps.








Hello everyone,

Today I will be in Birmingham at Onstage celebrating Stampin' Up! 30th Birthday,
I get to spend the whole day with my Stampin' Up! family,
Can you tell how excited i am, lol.

Today is one of the reasons I love being a demonstrator.
OnStage happens twice a year, its where we get to see new products early,
try them out, go home with new stuff.... and get an amazing lunch,
Stampin' Up! is so good to us.


Cant wait to show you all what we got up too.

(Watch this space).


So today I am sharing with you the swaps I have made and will be swapping with 
other demonstrators.

I made 60.....








You will need a sheet of balmy Blue Cardstock that measures 10ins x 8ins.

Using the tropical Chic stamp set, stamp a random pattern in Balmy Blue ink all over.
 Along the short side 
Score at 2ins, 5ins, and 5/12ins
On the long side, cut into 2in strips, you will have 5 treat holders.
Fold all the score lines, round the corners on the top and bottom.
Pop in your treat in the middle section.
Stamp the sentiment on to Whisper White Cardstock, 
die cut using the layering circles die.
Die cut another circle slightly bigger in matching cardstock,
attach half way on the top flap, add a rhinestone above the sentiment.
Secure them closed using a glue dot.


Hope they like them.



Dont forget to click the Follow/Follow by email button to get notification of any new post.



Any questions/inquiries Please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment
or by Email at,


Pattjames@outlook.com


Thanks for stopping by,
All from me for now,

Pat xx










Product List
Product List


No comments: