Monday 29 October 2018

Product Focus Project 9



COUNTRY HOME




Welcome back,

Today's final Product Based Project is gorgeous friendship card,
using the equally gorgeous Frosted floral Designer Series Paper.

On the Tranquil Tide Cardstock I have glued a piece of Frosted Floral dsp
that is cut in half using opposite sides, add Ribbon to the join, 
then glue onto a Whisper White Thick card base.

I have die cut a circle  using the Stitched Shape Circle in Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, stamped the 
sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink onto Whisper White, stamped the flower image
stamped off once over the sentiment, then die cut it out with the Layering Circle, 
both pieces are then matted onto the pearlized Doily.

Die cut a selection of leaves, and  glue to circle mats, attach this to the front
of the Card with Dimensionals, layering over the Ribbon.


A lovely quick and easy card.

Hope you have enjoyed my focus month as much as I have  enjoyed
making them, hope you will give it a try.

Do come back soon to see what I have planned.

All from me for now,

Pat xx







Product List

No comments: