Monday 15 October 2018

Product Focus Project 5





COUNTRY HOME





Hello and Welcome,

I do hope you enjoyed last weeks projects,

I am still focusing on the country Home stamp set,
and this week i have been doing a bit of water colouring.

The image has been stamped on to water colour card, using
archival black ink, and coloured with Stampin' Up!
water colour pencils.

I then matted it on to coastal cabana card stock, and attached
dimensionals to the back.

The front of a card base has been layered with designer Series Paper,
 and Galvanized Matallic Paper that has been embossed
using the Tin Tile dynamic Textured Impressions folder.
( Cor, that's a mouth full, lol )

 I tied a small length of braided Linen Trim where the 2 papers meet,
and to finish it off i added a small bow, and a few gems.

How cuteeeee....!!

why not have a go, 

 All from me for now,
Pat x. 







No comments: