Wednesday 28 November 2018

Christmas Tree Advent Calendar for Ria.





Tag Topper Punch Advent Calendar




Hello Everyone,

A few weeks ago one of my followers, the lovely Ria asked if I could make Christmas
tree decorations using the Tag Topper Punch.

Well a had a little play, and this is what I came up with,
Apologies it has taken me so long.  


To start you will need a piece of Cardstock that measures 
6 ins x 3 ins.
Each one will make 1 decoration, you will need 24 to do the Advent calendar,

Score on the Long side at 
1/2 in, 1 in, 3 1/2 ins  and 4 ins.

 on the Short side Score at 
1/2 in and 2 ins.

After scoring, cut this piece of Cardstock on the long side at 3 ins, 
giving you 2 pieces, (3 ins x 3 ins.)
(You cant get the Punch in without cutting 1st).

Following the Diagram below, cut pieces away, then pop into the punch
to cut the tag shape.

Repeat with all piece of scored Cardstock.






Now stick 2 together to form your box.


To decorate each box, you will need 48 pieces of 
Designer Series Paper (2 per Box) that measures,

1 7/8 in x 1 3/8 in.

Stamp out the Numbers, 1-24 onto Whisper White Cardstock,
Punch out using 3/4 in Circle Punch, Die cut a Scallop Circle to mat. 
Attach each Number to a box using Dimensionals.

In this project I used a retired D.S,P, my order hadn't arrived yet, 
but I wanted to make it in the All is Bright D.S.P.

Now all that's left to do is to fill with lovely treats,
and hang on the Christmas tree.








I Hope you enjoyed this Project as much as I did making it.

If you have any Queries/Question,
Would like to place an order,

Please do not Hesitate to leave a comment, or contact me by email

Pattjames@outlook.com


All from me for now

Pat xx
 Product List

No comments: