Monday 19 November 2018

OnStage Weekend....







Celebrating Stampin' Up! 30 years.





Hello everyone...

As you might know, last weekend I was at Stampin' Up! OnStage in Birmingham, 
with nearly 600 other demonstrators for their 30th Celebration.

This event is held twice a year, for Demonstrators, we get sneak peeks of the new up coming catalogue, which this one is Spring/summer, available jan 2019, do make and takes using new Products, and lots of freebies.

As this one was a special Celebration, we got even more free stuff.....!

When we arrive at the venue, we register and collect are name badge, Ribbons and bag,
this year it all came in this beautiful box. 






All this was in the box.

A new Stamp set, 3 Note books with 3 matching pens,
Name badge, and a Gorgeous Canvas Bag.



We had lots of opportunity to take photos, this one is with me and one of my Downlines  







My Downline winning the 1st Prize Patrol.
I think she was happen....




My Prize Patrol...



Another photo opportunity.......



Cas, Joanne and Myself.

Lunch.......
Stampin' Up! always feeds us very well, which also included,
tea, coffee, biscuits and pastries throughout the day.

Cas and I Playing with SnapChat, lol...



Make and Take Box.





Below is all the free gifts we received from Stampin' Up!


Another new Stamp set, a large fold up Tote bag, Tool Case.




5 Make and takes, Stamp Set, Ribbon, Ink pad,
We get very spoilt.




Spring and Summer Catalogue,
Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. 



Very Proud of my Title and Ribbons.


Thanks for stopping by,
all from me for now.


Pat xx


No comments: