Saturday 23 January 2021

InspireINK Blog Hop, Everything New

 

InspireInk Blog Hop!










Hello Everyone,

Thank you for coming visiting InspireINK 1st 
Blog Hop of 2021.

The theme for this month is Everything New.


So for this project I have decided to use my favorite from
the mini catalogue, Pretty Perennial.



You will need....

Card Base....11.1/2in x 4in and scored at 5.3/4in
Embossed mat....5.3/8in x 3.3/4in
D.S.P.....2.1/2in x 5.3/8in
Foil....1.1/2in x 5.3/8in





To decorate....

Stamp the flower, leaves and sentiment and cut out 
using matching dies.





This is how I arrange the dies to cut 
the foil and d.s.p.



 

A close up!



I hope you liked my card, don't forget to hop
over and see what the rest of the amazing team
have made.


Thanks for stopping by,
all for me for now.


Pat xx







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List