Saturday 9 January 2021

Pootlers Team Blog Hop!



Pootlers Team Blog Hop
Sale-A-Bration













The Theme for this month is 
Sale-A-Bration.

I have chosen the Darling Donkeys for my Project

When I saw this image, I thought it was the perfect
image for a sorry or maybe a thinking of you card.


For these cards I used a card base

11.1/2ins x 4ins and scored on the long side at 5.3/4ins
D.S.P   5.5/8ins x 3.7/8ins
using the 4th largest rectangle die to cut a stamping mat.





Coloured in using blends, and attached ribbon 
and a bow.
 


For this card, I fussy cut the image and 
attached using dimensional

Rhinestones was coloured with blends before popping on the card.




CUTE!!


Don't forget to click on the links below
 to see what the rest of the team have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by, 
all from me for now


Pat xx


 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List