Saturday 6 February 2021

Pootlers Team Blog Hop...


Pootlers Team Blog Hop
Mini Catalogue 






Hello everyone,
Welcome back to another Pootlers team blog hop,
the theme is the Mini catalogue.

I have chosen to use the Handsomely Suited Bundle.

I am always on the look out for a really good male stamp set,
and this one fits the bill for me.



I used...
card base.... 8 ins x 5 3/4 ins
scored at 4 ins

Jacket front.... 5 3/4 ins x 5 1/4 ins
score on the short side , 1/2 in at both ends.

Shirt.... 5 3/4 ins x 3 7/8 ins

Emboss the jacket and lapel pieces.







Glue together, then cut down the centre so you have 2 halves.





Attach them to sides of the shirt.







Glue the whole panel to the front of the card base.
Add the tie, collar, pocket.

I decided to add a small section of the button
panel just under the tie, and attached a few buttons. 





A different colour way!








How Elegant and Smart do they look.
I Love them.


Don't forget to click on the links below
to see what the rest of the team have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by,
All from me for now.


Pat xx






 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List

17 comments:

Crafty Karen Designs said...

Great cards Pat xx

Alison Primmer-Bradley said...

Beautiful cards xx

Verity said...

These are fabulous!

Crafting for Everyone said...

A great design, love them

Heather Forgan said...

These are fabulous, I love the embossing on the jacket, what a great touch x

Taffy Crafting said...

Fantastic cards, Pat

Vickie Lou Designs said...

Absolutely stunning, love this Pat xx

Sam @ CuriousMooseCrafts said...

Great cards Pat. I've been playing with this set this week. :) x

Karen Tilley said...

Love these cards Pat x

Lisa Emslie said...

Great cards x

Anne Dyer said...

Inspirational cards Pat - gorgeous! x

Intatwyne Designs said...

Great cards Pat, These are such fun dies to play with.

Jill Chapman said...

These are such great cards, Pat. Love how differently you have used the dies.

Tina Ehlich said...

I love this product suite. And I love the way you have made these card. Such a clever idea. Stunning!

Nigezza Creates said...

I love this card Pat, so clever, can't wait for mine to arrive and I can have a play :-)

Hil said...

Very nice card. x Hillery

Flutterbyheidi said...

Great cards