Saturday 12 September 2020

Pootlers Blog Hop!







Stampin' Up! 
August-December Mini Catalogue 









Hello and Welcome..


The theme is August-December Mini Catalogue 2020. 

For Christmas this year I wanted to set myself a challenge do some alternative cards,
using non typical Christmas stamps,
And this tree stamp seemed the perfect place to start, 
I am really pleased with the result. 


Card base
11. 1/2 ins x 4 ins, 
Scored at 5. 3/4 ins 

Embossed Mat
5. 5/8 in x 3. 7/8 in

Designer Series paper
3. 7/8 in x 2. /2 in 
 
Largest Scallop Die

Stamping Mat
3. 5/8 in  x 2. 1/2 in 

5 ins Ribbon












 Here's a Close-up.....


Don't forget to Hop over to see what the rest my very 
talent Team have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by,
that's all from me for now.


Pat xx



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List