Saturday 26 September 2020

InspireINK Blog Hop......3D








September InpireInk Blog Hop

3D











Welcome back to another InspireINK Blog Hop,

September's theme is 3D.


I got very excited about this months theme, 3D is 
my favorite projects to do.
 So this month I got to do 2 of my favs, 3D and Chocolate, how happy was I.




For the pizza style box you will need cardstock..

11ins x 5ins
scored along the long side at
1in, 5in, and 6 in,

on the short side at 
1in and 10in.

Mat...... 2.3/4in x 3.3/4in 
Layer...... 2.5/8in x 3.5/8 in ( Stamping) 



 




Stamp and die cut 2 of the  chocolates image and layer.








These are the chocolate bars I used.

for the wraps I used DSP,

5ins x 3. /8ins 

Scored on the long side at

1.3/8in, 1.5/8in, 3.1/2 and 3.1/4in

 



Hope you enjoyed my project as much as I did making it,


Dont forget to hop along and see what the rest of my very 
talented team mates have created.

Thanks for stoping by, 
All from me for now.


Pat xx

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List

11 comments:

Crafty Karen Designs said...

Lovely idea Pat xx

Flutterbyheidi said...

Love The box and the pretty pink chocolates

Heather Forgan said...

I love your box and that you wrapped the chocolate bars too xx

Pat James said...

Thank you x

Pat James said...

Thank you x

Pat James said...

Thank you, I love it too x

Sam @ CuriousMooseCrafts said...

Beautiful project Pat and wrapping the chocolates inside makes it even better. x

LisaE said...

Lovely box, Pam - love that you wrapped the chocolates too x

Jill Chapman said...

I love your project Pat. Great idea!

Dee Copus-Read, Lady Dee Crafts said...

These are adorable Pat. xx

Nigezza Creates said...

Lovely boxes and the covered chocolate bars Pat :-)