Saturday 5 January 2019

Thinking Of You






Wonderful Romance







Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are enjoying the new catalogue, as soon as I saw this set
at On-stage  I knew I had to add it to my stash.



For the Card Base, 11 1/2 in x 4 in, Scored at 5 3/4 in.
Die cut a Rectangle no 7, Numbered from Smallest to Largest,
Stamp flower image and colour with Watercolour Pencils,
Add the Sentiment, and Rhinestones, attach Dimensional to the back.

Add  Designer Series Paper, (5 3/4 in x 2 in)  to the front of the Card Base.
Attach Topper.

Finish off with Wink of Stella to the flowers.










If you still need a Catalogue , and you don't already work with a Demonstrator,
I will be happy to send one out to you.

Send me an Email with your details and i will get one popped in the post.

Pattjames'outlook.com

Hope you have a go at today's project,

Tanks for stopping by,
All from me for now


Pat xx


Product List

No comments: