Saturday 26 January 2019

InspireINK Blog Hop, Romance.





InspireINK Blog Hop








Good Saturday Morning,

The InspireINK Blog Hop Theme this month is romance, I wasn't quite sure about this months
 Theme as my 1st thought was hearts, and I didn't have any hearts,
so not to be beaten, I had a quick look through my stamp collection, and found this one, 
Wonderful Romance, well romance is in the title, lol.

I was really pleased how it all came together.


To start with, I cut a card base, 8ins x 5 3/4ins, scored @ 4ins, 
Cut the front edge using the edge panel die,
 cut 2 strips of vellum,  One, 5ins x 2 1/4ins, mat on to white card, 5 1/8in x 2 3/8ins.
and one, 5ins x 7/8in , mat on to white card, 5 1/8in x 1in

Stamp the flower image using Momento Ink, and coloured  with Blends.
Die cut a selection of leaves, tie a ribbon bow, colour pearls with Blends.
Stamp sentiment on to white card and die cut with rectangle die.
Finish of with wink of Stella on the flowers.


I Love these colours together, what do you think???










Hope you enjoyed  this project as much as I did making it,
Well am off to see what the rest of the Team has been up to,


Thanks for stopping by, all from me for now


Pat xx
 





   


Product List