Saturday 28 May 2022

Pootlers Team Blog Hop, New Annual Catalogue.


 

Pootlers Team Blog Hop


Annual catalogue 




Welcome to the Pootlers Team Blog Hop.

This month we are using items from the new catalogue.

There is so much new things to chose from, it was hard to 
to decide on one product.
So I settled on the gorgeous Happiness Abound Bundle.








I used 5.3/4in x 5.3/4in base for my card
mat is 5.5/8th in x 5.5/8th in
Stamping layer is 4.3/4in x 4.3/4in

The flowers and leaves are cut form the Designer Series Paper.






I used 1 of the stamps on the mat, then i ran it through the
brick embossing folder.



I used the matching marker to apply splatters on the card.




Here is a closer look.

This Suite is perfect for if you need to make a quick card.

Don't forget to hop and see what the rest of the team have created.



Thanks for stopping by,
all from me for now


Pat xx



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List