Saturday 19 February 2022

InspireInk Blog Hop, Valentine with a twist.






InspireInk Blog Hop

Valentine's with a twist





Hello and Welcome to my Blog. 

This Months Theme has been chosen by me,
Pat James, (Patsquietplace)


Valentine with a twist.


I have used Sweet Conversation Bundle.









Box Template



Cardstock....... 9.1/4ins x 4.1/4ins
Score on the long side at....3.1/2ins, 4.1/4ins, 7.3/4ins, and 8.1/2ins
On the short side..... 3/4 in, and 3. 1/2ins.

For the mats and layers
3.1/4ins x 2.1/2ins
3.1/8ins  2.3/8ins.


If you didn't want to make the box, you can also use
the sweet Little boxes that are easy to assemble.






I think that these boxes are also perfect  for a wedding,
or for a little treat for someone,
I made these for my daughters for, 
I gave them to them on Galentines Day, (Feb 13th).

I filled them with small chocolate Hearts.














I Hope you like them as much as my daughters did.

Don't forget to check what the rest of
the amazing team have created.


Thanks for stopping by,
all for me for now.



Pat xx





 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List

7 comments:

Emma'scardsandpapercrafts said...

Omg, adorable , love it!! Xx ❤

Debsydaisy said...

Gorgeous little boxes. 😍

Nigezza Creates said...

Lovely little boxes Pat, thanks for this fab colour combo, I have loved it :-)

Heather Forgan said...

Gorgeous gifts Pat ❤️ X

Craft with Jayne said...

Beautiful 3D project Pat Xx

Jaz said...

so pretty x

Jo's Therapy room said...

Very cute project, and i love that you didn't use the usual 'RED', nice to see softer colours for valentines :) x