Saturday 8 January 2022

Pootlers Team Blog Hop, New Mini catalogue.


 Pootlers Team Blog Hop

New Mini catalogue 





Hello Everyone.

Welcome to are 1st Pootlers Blog Hop of 2022.

The theme is 2022 new  Mini Catalogue products. 


I have chosen to use Flowering Rain Boot bundle
and Oceanfront stamp.





For this card I have used.....

Card base...... 8.1/4ins x 5. 3/4ins
Scored on the long side @ 4.1/8ins

Embossed Mat...... 5.5/8ins x 4ins

White Mat..... 4.7/8ins x 3.1/8ins 
White stamping layer..... 4.3/4ins x 3ins










I really enjoyed creating this card, I think it
might be my new favourite, (for now).

Dont forget to hop aound and see
what the rest of the amazing team have created.

Thanks for stopping by,
all from me for now.


Pat xx

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
<!-- end InLinkz code -- Product List