Friday 16 September 2016

Hello!!!!

Hello, and welcome to my blog,


I have only been a Stampin up demonstrator now since June 2016, and absolutely loving it,
and i am finding out that i belong to a fabulous team that i am still getting to know slowly, they are very supportive group of people, who are never to busy to give a helping hand when needed.

On my blog i will been sharing all my makes and project by doing step by step tutorials,
so feel free to use them, and let me know what you think by leaving me a comment or
sharing what you do. 

I also run a small craft group once a week now for a couple of years or so, and i have introduced them to stampin up, I do a workhop once a month now with them, i think they are loving it too.

I am working on my 1st project to share with you all, watch this space in the next few days!!!!










One of my workshop projects.








All from me for now,
Hugs Pat x

No comments: